The increasing prevalence of cancer and rising demand for treating such chronic diseases are propelling the global radiofrequency ablation systems market, finds Fortune Business Insights in their recent study. The study is titled, “Radiofrequency Ablation Systems Market: Global Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecasts, 2018 – 2025.” The market, as per study, will exhibit growth at a promising CAGR on account of rising prevalence of both cardiovascular and chronic diseases around the world.
Fortune Business Insight forecasts the oncology segment to hold a considerable share in the market with respect to applications. This is owing to the higher adoption of radiofrequency ablation devices in the treatment of cancer in both developed and developing nations.
Key Features of Radiofrequency Ablation Systems Market Report:
- Overview, Industry Life Cycle Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis
- Size, Trends, Growth Drivers, Constraints, SWOT Analysis, Forecast Analysis
- Competitive Landscapes: Market Share, Product Portfolio, New Product Launches, etc.
- Market attractiveness and Associated Growth Opportunities
- Strategic Growth Opportunities for the Existing and New Players
- Key Success Factors
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/radiofrequency-ablation-systems-market-100213
Gradual Shift Towards Minimally Invasive Procedures Fuels Demand for Radiofrequency Ablation Devices
In 2017, a clinical research stated that radiofrequency ablation therapies increases the probability of curing cancer by an estimated percentage of 40.0%. In addition to this, nearly 60% of cancer patients undergo radiotherapies. Radiofrequency ablation process destroys the tissues that cause cancer and using this non-surgical method also destroys the nerves that sends pain signals to the brain. Thus, patient preference for radiofrequency ablation is increasing and this will drive the market in the coming years.
Radiofrequency ablation technique uses heat for killing cancer cells and interrupts pain signals sent to the brain by the affected nerves. It is used during cardiac procedures, for eliminating tumors and during chronic pain. It is preferred more as compared to other surgical procedures and is completely safe. Such factors bode well for the market during the forecast period.
Key Companies and Manufacturers Covered:
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- RF MEDICAL
- AtriCure, Inc.
- ENDO-FLEX GmbH
- Bramsys Indústria e Comércio Ltda.
- Gynesonics, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Hologic Inc.
- RZ Medizintechnik
- Sutter Medizintechnik GmbH
- and Abbott
Emerging Nations to Exhibit High Demand for Radiofrequency Ablation Systems in Market
The rise in prevalence of chronic diseases such as chronic neck and back pain, cardiac arrest, and cancer is helping North America to emerge dominant. This, accompanied by the need for safe surgical procedures and adoption of non-invasive surgical procedures will help North America to continue dominating the market in the coming years. On the other side, the market for radiofrequency ablation in Asia Pacific and the Middle East and Africa are expected to have great potential for growth. This is due to the increasing prevalence of cancer and the need for providing remedial measures in the developing nations of the respective regions.
Some of the companies operating in the region are Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., RF MEDICAL, AtriCure, Inc., ENDO-FLEX GmbH, Bramsys Indústria e Comércio Ltda., Gynesonics, Inc., Medtronic, Boston Scientific Corporation, Hologic Inc., RZ Medizintechnik, Sutter Medizintechnik GmbH, AngioDynamics, Stryker, and Abbott.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/radiofrequency-ablation-systems-market-100213
Segmentation of the Global Radiofrequency Ablation Systems Market:
- Unipolar Radiofrequency Ablation Systems
- Bipolar Radiofrequency Ablation Systems
- Pain Management
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgery Centres
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Detailed business profiles including product offerings, recent developments, key financial information, and strategies employed by main market players.
- Analysis of various regions and countries that includes the demand and supply based actions, which consequently have a major influence on the market’s expansion.
- Market dynamics and opportunities for growth for players in the near future.
- Competitive landscape describing the market revenue shares of key players.
- Market segmentation analysis that deals with quantitative and qualitative research, discussing the influence of policy-based and economical aspects.
Our proven methodologies and systematic analysis help in making confident business and strategic decisions.
A market study that conducts at Fortune Business Insights can save significant cost and time, and can help prevent making costly mistakes.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245