The Global Safety, Security, and Rescue Robotics market is growing at a high rate on account of surging application rescue robotics for disaster response, detection of chemical, biological and radiological risks, rising adoption of rescue robotics among government & defence for patrolling, rescue operations, along with increasing geopolitical conflicts between the countries and burgeoning government spending on robotics. Moreover, growing deployment of rescue robots in the gulf countries such as Qatar and UAE due to rising investment in humanitarian activities, snowballing application of rescue robots on naval and land border and increasing demand for safety, security, and rescue robots in hazardous areas are anticipated to elevate the growth of the market in the forthcoming period.
Get a sample copy of the report free: https://www.marknteladvisors.com/query/request-sample/global-safety-security-and-rescue-robotics-market.html
Key questions answered in the study:
- What are the current and future trends of the Safety, Security, and Rescue Robotics industry?
- How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
- How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
- What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Safety, Security, and Rescue Robotics industry?
- What is the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Safety, Security, and Rescue Robotics firms across various regions?
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Safety, Security, and Rescue Robotics Market Analysis, 2020”, the Global Safety, Security, and Rescue Robotics market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 15% during 2020-25. Based on Component, Camera and Sensor are the are the important components of safety, security, and rescue robots. The surging application of rescue robot on industrial sites, commercial and utility companies for surveillance, detection, and real-time situational awareness are expected to fuel the demand for cameras and sensors in the coming years.
Based on Component, Camera acquired the significant market share in the Global safety, security, and rescue robot in 2019. The growth is attributed to escalating use of camera for patrolling purpose for motion detection and facial recognition, surging application of rescue robot on industrial site, commercial, rising integration of camera in robot vehicle and decreasing cost of specialized cameras.
“Global Safety, Security, and Rescue Robotics Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and growth opportunities available for Safety, Security, and Rescue Robotics providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor’s capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
North America dominated the Global safety, security, and rescue robotics market in 2019 owing to surging development of advance technologies in rescue robots and increasing adoption of rescue robots to increase the security on the borders. US grabbed the highest market share in the North America market.
The key players with a considerable market share in the Global Safety, Security, and Rescue Robotics market are Boston Dynamics, Cobham Limited, ECA Group, Elbit Systems Ltd., Howe & Howe Technologies, Jonker- Makis Robotics, Knightscope Inc, Kongsberg, L3Harris Technologies, OTSAW, ReconRobotics Inc., RoboteX Inc., SMP Robotics Systems Corp, Shark Robotics, Flir Systems, Gamma 2 Robotics, General Robotics Ltd., Hydronalix
Pliant Energy System, Rovenso, Samsung.
- By Type (Land Robot [Humanoid Robot, Conventional Robot], Unmanned Underwater Vehicle (UUV) [Remotely Operated Vehicles, Autonomous Underwater Vehicles])
- By Component (Camera, Sensors, Navigation System, Control System, Others)
- By Application (Government & Défense [Patrolling, Fire Fighting, Safety Inspection & Explosive Detection, Surveillance & Monitoring], Commercial [Surveillance & Monitoring, Patrolling)
- By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa)
- By Country (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, The Netherlands, China, Japan, South Korea),
- By Company (Boston Dynamics, Cobham Limited, ECA Group, Elbit Systems Ltd., Howe & Howe Technologies, Jonker- Makis Robotics, Knightscope Inc, Kongsberg, L3Harris Technologies, OTSAW, ReconRobotics Inc., RoboteX Inc., SMP Robotics Systems Corp, Shark Robotics, Flir Systems, Gamma 2 Robotics, General Robotics Ltd., Hydronalix Pliant Energy System, Rovenso, Samsung etc.)