According to the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report, “India Masterbatch Market Analysis, 2020”, the masterbatch market is set to surge at a CAGR of around 11% during 2020-25. White masterbatch dominated the India masterbatch market in 2019, as white masterbatch is extensively used in the food & beverage and pharmaceutical industries. White masterbatch provides opacity along with base color to plastic which is used in pharmaceutical packaging, molding of bottles, injection molding of household items, insulation of cables, plastic bags, food material packaging, etc.
Get a free sample report: https://www.marknteladvisors.com/query/request-sample/india-masterbatch-market.html
Key questions answered in the study
- What are the current and future trends of the India masterbatch market?
- How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
- What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the country?
- How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
- What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the India masterbatch market industry?
- What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from masterbatch suppliers across various regions?
Moreover, additives and color masterbatches are considered the fastest-growing segment in the India masterbatch market. Additive masterbatch is increasingly used in customized plastic products in industries such as electronic appliances, pharmaceutical packaging, food & beverages, etc.
The rising disposable income of the consumers along with increasing government initiative in automotive sector such as National Electric Mobility Mission where the government is targeting to achieve 6-7 million sales of electric and hybrid vehicles in India by 2020 and Automotive Mission Plan 2026. Therefore, placing a positive impact over the India Masterbatch market as now the plastic is used in replacement of metal in automobile, hence the increasing demand for automobile is expected to propel the market of masterbatch in upcoming years, revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “India Masterbatch Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to the MarkNtel Advisors the major leading players in the India master batch market are Poddar Pigment, Plastiblend, Clariant Chemicals, Blend Colors, Polmann, etc. With the rising industrialization in the country, the companies are expanding their footing in the country by setting up new plants to meet the elevating demand for master batch in the country along with to gain advantage over other competitors. For instance, in 2019, Poddar Pigment, a manufacturer of color and additive masterbatches has set up a new unit at Brijpura, Rajasthan. In 2016, Plastiblends India Ltd, established a manufacturing plant in Kolkata, West Bengal, to meet the growing demand of masterbatches.
India Masterbatch Market Analysis, 2020”, provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors such as trends, drivers, hotspots and opportunities and challenges available for masterbatch providers across the country. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key leading players in the industry, along with competitive benchmarking and competition matrix and company profiling.
- By Type (White, Black, Color, Additive)
- By Polymer Type (Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Others)
- By Application (Extrusion, Injection Molding, Blow Molding and Others)
- By End Use (Building & Construction, Packaging, Automotive Others)
- By Region (North, South, East, West)
- By Company (Plastiblends., Alok Masterbatches, Poddar Pigments, Ampacet, Blend, Cabot, A. Schulman Plastics, Clariant Chemicals, Orbit Masterbatches and Polmann)