According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “Global Slurry Pump Market Analysis, 2020”, the Global Slurry Pump market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 1.2% during 2021-26F. Based on Type of Pumps, Horizontal Pump acquired the majority market share in 2020. Horizontal pumps are high-performance pumps, with more application in mining and mineral processing as they reduce the overall operating costs, increase performance, and decrease maintenance cost.
Get the sample pages of the market report: https://www.marknteladvisors.com/query/request-sample/global-slurry-pump-market.html
Key questions answered in the study:
- What are the current and future trends of the Slurry Pump industry?
- How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
- How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
- What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Slurry Pump industry?
- What is the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Slurry Pump firms across various regions?
“Global Slurry Pump Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and growth opportunities available for Slurry Pump providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor’s capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
North America Acquired the Significant Market Share
North America acquired the significant market share in Global Slurry Pump market in 2020. US dominated the North America market owing to the factors such as rapid industrialization, burgeoning deployment of technologically advanced pumps in mining industry, and boost in government spending toward infrastructure development. Moreover, strong growth in the mining industry, introduction of innovative slurry pumps by the market players, and extensive application of pumps in hard rock mining, coal, and dredging are anticipated to place a significant impact toward the growth of the Slurry Pump Market in the forthcoming period as stated in MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Slurry Pump Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the key players with a considerable market share in the Global Slurry Pump market are ITT Goulds Pumps Inc., Metso Minerals AB, KSB, Inc., Weir Group, Flowserve Corporation, EBARA Pumps S.p.A, Keystone Pumps, Libra Fluid Equipment Co. Ltd., Multotec Group, Xylem Water Solutions AB, Grindex AB, Schurco Slurry etc.
- By Type of Pumps (Submersible Slurry Pumps [Dry, Submerged, Raft], Horizontal Slurry Pumps [Tank Pumps, Cantilever Sump Pumps], Vertical Slurry Pumps [Light Duty, Medium Duty, Heavy Duty])
- By Product Type (Sand Pump, Single Stage, Multistage)
- By Application (Mining, Mineral Processing, Metallurgy & Chemicals, Paper & Pulp, Power Generation, Others)
- By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa)
- By Country (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, China, Japan, South East Asia, India, Australia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turkey, South Africa, Algeria, Nigeria, Egypt),
- By Company (ITT Goulds Pumps Inc., Metso Minerals AB, KSB, Inc., Weir Group, Flowserve Corporation, EBARA Pumps S.p.A, Keystone Pumps, Libra Fluid Equipment Co. Ltd., Multotec Group, Xylem Water Solutions AB, Grindex AB, Schurco Slurry )