According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “Global Pneumatic Tools Market Analysis, 2020”, the Global Pneumatic Tools market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during 2020-25. Based on End User, Non-residential segment dominated the market and is projected to maintain its dominance in the near future. This is due to strong growth in automotive sector on account of increasing demand of commercial vehicles and for repairing parts of cars, trucks, and motorcycles along with growing use of the tools in industries such as aerospace. Moreover, the residential sector is projected to grow at a robust rate over the forthcoming timeline owing to the rising use of pneumatic tools for household activities.
Get a free sample copy of the market report: https://www.marknteladvisors.com/query/request-sample/global-pneumatic-tools-market.html
Key questions answered in the study
- What are the current and future trends of the Pneumatic Tools industry?
- How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
- How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
- What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Pneumatic Tools industry?
- What is the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Pneumatic Tools firms across various regions?
“Global Pneumatic Tools Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and growth opportunities available for Pneumatic Tools providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor’s capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
Asia-Pacific Market Registered Fastest Growth
Asia-Pacific exhibited fastest growth in the Global pneumatic tools market in 2019. The growth of the segment is attributed to launch of cordless pneumatic tools like wireless screwdrivers, robust industrialization, burgeoning demand for commercial and passenger vehicles due to growth in consumer spending thus, leading to the growth of automotive manufacturing industries. Moreover, bolstering investment in construction sector, growth in oil & gas, and aerospace sectors coupled with increasing presence of giant market players are anticipated to augment the growth of Pneumatic Tools market in the forthcoming period as stated in MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Pneumatic Tools Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the key players with a considerable market share in the Global Pneumatic Tools market are Stanley Black & Decker, Bosch, Techtronic Industries (TTI), Makita, Hilti, Atlas Copco, APEX Tool Group, Ingersoll-Rand, Snap-On, Koki Holdings etc.
- By Type (Drilling and Fastening Tools, Demolition Tools, Sawing and Cutting Tools, Material Removal Tools, Routing Tools, Others)
- By End-User (Residential, Non- Residential)
- By Mode of Operation (Powered [wireless, wired], Pneumatic, Other)
- By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa)
- By Country (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, India, South-east, Nigeria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, South Africa),
- By Company (Stanley Black & Decker, Bosch, Techtronic Industries (TTI), Makita, Hilti, Atlas Copco, APEX Tool Group, Ingersoll-Rand, Snap-On, Koki Holdings etc.)