According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “India Air Purifier Market Analysis, 2020”, the India Air Purifier market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR 26% during 2021-26F.
Based on Region, North Region dominated the India Air Purifier market in 2019. Cities such as Delhi are the highest polluted cities in the country. The significant rise in the air pollution, steep rise in air quality index (AQI) in Delhi-NCR and northern region, and growing awareness regarding poor air quality and increasing environmental issues are encouraging customers to take precautions and improve the quality of indoor air. Moreover, escalating preferences for health and wellness products, rising incidences of respiratory diseases, and booming urban population in the northern region are some of the factors promulgating the growth of the market.
Key questions answered in the study:
- What are the current and future trends of the Air Purifier industry?
- How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
- How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
- What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Air Purifier industry?
- What is the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Air Purifier firms across various regions?
Get a sample copy of the market overview: https://www.marknteladvisors.com/query/request-sample/india-air-purifier-market.html
“India Air Purifier Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and growth opportunities available for Air Purifier providers across the country. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor’s capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a positive impact on the growth of India air purifier market. The outbreak has increased the fear among people which is surging the adoption of air purifiers with HEPA filters for indoors and private spaces as these are highly effective at filtering out indoor allergens and pollutants, and to limit the spread of COVID-19 at home. The market is anticipated to propel at a sturdy rate in the near future due to rising demand for portable air purifiers in hospitals to help reduce transmission to healthcare workers.
Education Segment Acquired the Significant Market Share
Based on End User, Education segment acquired the significant market share in 2019. This is due to boost in government initiatives to install air purifiers in schools especially in Delhi & NCR region to provide clean air in classrooms, to improve the indoor quality, and to combat air pollution. However, air purifier companies are also introducing air purifiers to schools in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Kolkata, and Lucknow. Moreover, growing awareness of airborne diseases, and outbreak of COVID-19 are anticipated to proliferate the demand for Air Purifier in the forthcoming period as stated in MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “India Air Purifier Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the key players with a considerable market share in the India Air Purifier market are Eureka Forbes Ltd., Philips India Ltd., Honeywell International Pvt Ltd., Kent RO Systems Ltd., Blueair India Pvt. Ltd., Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd., Crusaders Technologies India Pvt. Ltd., Sharp Business Systems (India) Private Limited, Daikin Air Conditioning India Pvt Ltd., etc.
- By Type (HEPA+ Activated Carbon (AC), HEPA +AC + Ion, HEPA + Electrostatic Precipitator, HEPA + Ion & Ozone, Others)
- By Region (North, Central, West, South, North East, East)
- By Leading Cities (Delhi & NCR, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad)
- By End Users (Hotels, Business Parks, Education, Healthcare)
- By Country (North, South, East, West),
- By Company (Eureka Forbes Ltd., Philips India Ltd., Honeywell International Pvt Ltd., Kent RO Systems Ltd., Blueair India Pvt. Ltd., Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd., Crusaders Technologies India Pvt. Ltd., Sharp Business Systems (India) Private Limited, Daikin Air Conditioning India Pvt Ltd., etc.)