The escalating government investment toward the construction of residential and commercial buildings, launch of sensor-based bathroom faucets along with surging demand for advanced technology-driven plumbing fixtures and continuous changing preference of the consumers are the major factor upsurge the growth of Latin America Faucet market in the forecast period. Besides these, introduction of innovative technologies in faucet such as digital and electronic faucets, burgeoning demand for elegant and multifunctional kitchen faucet and the growing brand awareness in the faucet industry are expected to fuel the growth of the global faucet market during forthcoming timeline.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “Latin America Faucet Market Analysis, 2020”, the Latin America Faucet market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 3% during 2021-26F.
Key Questions Answered in the Market Research Report:
- What are the key overall market statistics or market estimates (Market Overview, Market Size- By Value, Forecast Numbers, Market Segmentation, Market Shares) of Latin America Faucet Market?
- What is the region-wise industry size, growth drivers and challenges key market trends?
- What are the key innovations, technology upgrades, opportunities, regulations in the Latin America Faucet Market?
- Who are the key competitors or market players and how they perform in Latin America Faucet Market based on competitive benchmarking matrix?
- What are the key results derived from the market surveys conducted during the course of Latin America Faucet Market study?
Get a free sample report: https://www.marknteladvisors.com/query/request-sample/latin-america-faucet-market.html
Based on Application, Kitchen segment acquired the considerable market share in 2019 on account of rising inclination toward multifunctional kitchen faucets that provide hot, cold, and burgeoning adoption of modern kitchen. Moreover, Bathroom segment is anticipated to grow at a highest CAGR by 2025. The growth of the segment is attributed to launch of innovative design bathroom faucet, robust rise in construction of smart building increasing installation of multiple faucets in the washrooms.
Mexico acquired the majority market share in the Latin America Faucet market in 2020. The growth is accredited to rising renovation of home utility areas such as kitchens and bathrooms, rapid expanding residential sector and introduction by various smart city project. Moreover, launch of variety of bath faucets, burgeoning adoption of modern faucets, and growth in the disposable income of the consumer are surging the growth of the market in the forthcoming period.
Based on End-User, Residential sector is expected to grow at a sturdy rate owing to escalating number of households, introduction of smart city plan by the government and burgeoning demand for premium kitchen and bathroom fixture products by the consumer.
The key players with a considerable market share in the Latin America Faucet market are Moen Incorporated, Grohe AG, Kohler Co., Franke Holding AG, Spectrum Brands, Inc., Toto Ltd., Sloan Valve Company, Platinum Solutions Group etc.
Market Outlook, Segmentation and Statistics
- Impact of COVID-19
- Market Size & Analysis
- By Revenues (USD Million)
- Unit Sold
- Market Share & Analysis
- By Type
- By Material
- By Application
- By End User
- Corporate Offices
- By Region
- Mexico Faucet Market Outlook, 2015-2025F (USD Million)
- Brazil Faucet Market Outlook, 2015-2025F (USD Million)
- Argentina Faucet Market Outlook, 2015-2025F (USD Million)
- Chile Faucet Market Outlook, 2015-2025F (USD Million)
- Peru Faucet Market Outlook, 2015-2025F (USD Million)
- By Company
- Revenue Shares
- Strategic Factorial Indexing
- Competitor Placement in MarkNtel Quadrant
- By Type