The GCC Van market is expected to experience an astronomical growth in the forecasted year. This is attributed to rapid growth in retail and food & beverages, rising application of van for various activities such as for drug and explosive detection, and burgeoning government funding towards the healthcare infrastructure. Moreover, rising government initiative to boost tourism sector, burgeoning adoption of electric van due to rising environmental issue to reduce carbon emission along with boost in the demand for last mile delivery of goods and significant growth in the SMEs, MSMEs and logistic sector are strongly contribute towards the growth of the market in the forthcoming years.
Key Questions Answered in the Market Research Report:
- What are the key overall market statistics or market estimates (Market Overview, Market Size- By Value, Forecast Numbers, Market Segmentation, Market Shares) of GCC Van Market?
- What is the country wise industry size, growth drivers and challenges key market trends?
- What are the key innovations, technology upgrades, opportunities, regulations in the GCC Van Market?
- Who are the key competitors or market players and how they perform in GCC Van Market on the basis of competitive benchmarking matrix?
- What are the key results derived from the market surveys conducted during the course of GCC Van Market study?
Get a free sample report: https://www.marknteladvisors.com/query/request-sample/gcc-van-market.html
Based on vehicle type, Ambulance vehicle and Emergency service vehicle acquired the considerable market share in 2019. The growth of segment is attributed to escalating government spending in the healthcare infrastructure development and introduction of mobile hearing center van. Panel van with Lift Gate is also projected to grow at a steady rate owing to the factors such as snowballing investment in transportation industry coupled with robust urbanization and bolstering e-commerce platform are fueling the growth of the market.
UAE is expected to attain highest CAGR in the GCC Van market by 2025. The rising security by the government to detect explosives & drugs on people, launch of electric van along with rising trend of food van and burgeoning growth in e-retailing sector are some of the factors propelling the growth of the market. Saudi Arabia is projected to register fastest growth over the forecasted years on account of boost in government investment towards healthcare infrastructure, burgeoning inclination towards the adoption electric van, and boost in tourism.
The key players with a considerable market share in the GCC Van market include Ford, Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz, Fiat, Iveco, Others.
Market Outlook, Segmentation and Statistics:
- GCC Macroeconomic Analysis, 2011-25F
- Overall Macroeconomic Outlook
- GDP Projections
- Balance of Payments
- Inflation Trend
- Economic Diversification
- Foreign Investments
- Proposed Government Investments
- Sector wise Investments Break
- Food Processing
- Oil & Gas
- Educational & Healthcare Institutes
- Geopolitical Factors Impacting GCC region
- Global & Regional Trade Relations
- Geopolitical or Regional Stability
- Transport Sector Outlook
- Passenger & Commercial Vehicles Fleet Size
- Passenger & Commercial Vehicles Alignment in Diverse Sectors
- Vehicle Financing Market Scenario
- Impact of Covid-19 on Van Market in GCC Countries
- Market Size & Analysis
- By Revenues
- Units Sold (Thousand Units)
- Market Share & Analysis
- By Type of Vehicles
- Roll-Off Skid Loader
- Tow Truck
- Set-down Skid Loader
- Emergency Service Vehicle
- Glass racks
- Panel van with Lift Gate
- Tipper with Crane
- Refrigerated box body
- Platform Body
- Platform Body with Cover and Carline Roof
- Camper van
- Ambulance Vehicle
- Dry Freight Box Body
- By Type of Vehicles