The Asia-Pacific Industrial control system security market is witnessing a proliferated demand on account of rising number of cybercrimes on ICS systems, increasing need for compliance with various upcoming regulations along with surging application of industrial control system security in power generation, transmission, and distribution sectors and burgeoning advancement of smart grid projects in various developing countries such as in India, China. Moreover, escalating demand for ICS system among individuals & enterprises due to surging adoption of cloud platforms and rising government support for Industrial Control Systems Security (ICS security) are projected to create a lucrative opportunity for the market growth.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “Asia-Pacific Industrial Control System Security Market Analysis, 2020”, the Asia-Pacific Industrial Control System Security market is anticipated to grow at a considerable CAGR of 6% during 2021-26.
Key Questions Answered in the Market Research Report:
- What are the key overall market statistics or market estimates (Market Overview, Market Size- By Value, Forecast Numbers, Market Segmentation, Market Shares) of the Asia-Pacific Industrial Control System Security Market?
- What are the country-wise industry size, growth drivers, and challenges key market trends?
- What are the key innovations, technology upgrades, opportunities, regulations in the Asia-Pacific Industrial Control System Security Market?
- Who are the key competitors or market players and how they perform in the Asia-Pacific Industrial Control System Security Market on the basis of the competitive benchmarking matrix?
- What are the key results derived from the market surveys conducted during the course of the Asia-Pacific Industrial Control System Security Market study?
The outbreak of COVID-19 crisis has upsurged the demand for industrial control system security on account of increasing use of BYOD devices in the work place, rising trend of Work from Home culture due to surging public and private organizations engaging in practices for working remotely and maintaining social distancing, and widespread internet penetration across critical industry verticals such as oil and gas, power grids, and manufacturing.
Based on Type of Service, Network Security Segment Acquired the Significant Market Share, In Asia-Pacific, the network security segment held a substantial market share in 2020 due to the fact that its industrial applications are leading to a surge in the demand for protecting integrity thus enhancing the usability of the data and network. Moreover, network security through the internet also affects the integration of vessels with multiple other systems due to increasing cyber threats on vessels at sea. Therefore, the government is formulating crucial laws to reduce cybercrimes
Based on Type of Solution, Identity and Access Management (IAM) component segment acquired the majority market share in the Asia-Pacific Industrial Control System Security market in 2020 on account of burgeoning adoption IAM solution among the organisation due to its features such as password management, user provisioning, and advanced authentication.
The key players with a considerable market share in the Asia-Pacific Industrial Control System Security market include ABB, Honeywell, Cisco, Intel, Check Point, Symantec, Spohos, Fireeye, Kaspersky, BAE System, Palo Alto, Waterfall, Fortinet, Belden, etc.
Market Outlook, Segmentation, and Statistics:
- Impact of Covid-19 on Industrial Control System Security Market in India
- Market Size & Analysis
- By Revenues
- Market Share & Analysis
- By Type of Security
- End Point
- Content & Database
- Security Analytics
- By Type of Services
- Managed Security
- Support & Maintenance
- Incident Response
- Consulting & Integration
- By Type of Solutions
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention
- Security and Vulnerability Management
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Configuration Management
- By End Users
- Construction & Mining
- Power & Utilities
- Oil & Gas
- Electricity Generation & Distribution
- Water & Waste Water
- Transport Infrastructure
- Road Transport
- Waterways and Air Traffic
- By Type of Security