According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “Asia-Pacific Wireless Charging Market Analysis, 2020”, the Asia-Pacific Wireless Charging market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 40% during 2020-25. Based on Application, Healthcare acquired the substantial market share in 2019. The growth of the segment is attributed to rising adoption of wirelessly charging sensors, which has further opened the way for ultra-small devices, which are used to penetrate deeper inside the body. Moreover, consumer electronics are growing at an astronomical rate owing to the growing deployment of wireless charging technology in smartphones and tablets.
Key questions answered in the study
- What are the current and future trends of the Wireless Charging industry?
- How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
- How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
- What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Wireless Charging industry?
- What is the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Wireless Charging firms across various regions?
Get a free sample report: https://www.marknteladvisors.com/query/request-sample/asia-pacific-wireless-charging-market.html
“Asia-Pacific Wireless Charging Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and growth opportunities available for Wireless Charging providers across the region. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor’s capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the key players with a considerable market share in the Asia-Pacific Wireless Charging market ConvenientPower HK Limited, Integrated Device Technology (Renesas), Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd, TDK Corporation, Powermat Technologies Ltd., Texas Instruments Incorporated, Witricity Corporation, Infineon Technologies AG, Qualcomm Incorporated, NXP Semiconductors N.V. etc.
- By Technology (Inductive, Radio Frequency, Resonant, Others)
- By Component (Transmitter, Receiver)
- By Transmission Range (Long Range, Medium Range, Short Range)
- By Application (Healthcare, Consumer Electronics [Smart Wearable, Smartphone & Tablet, Others], Automotive, Industrial, Aerospace & Defense, Others)
- By Country (China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, India, South East Asia),
- By Company (ConvenientPower HK Limited, Integrated Device Technology (Renesas), Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd, TDK Corporation, Powermat Technologies Ltd., Texas Instruments Incorporated, Witricity Corporation, Infineon Technologies AG, Qualcomm Incorporated, NXP Semiconductors N.V. etc.