The Global Regenerative Braking Systems (RBS) market is experiencing the robust rate. The growth of the market is attributed to modernization of the transportation structure in the developed countries such as US, increase investment in projects such as EVSE infrastructure projects along with surging technological advancement in RBS and increasing demand for fuel-efficient cars. Automobiles are the major cause for air pollution globally which is surging the greenhouse gas emissions along with increasing incidences of respiratory allergy among people at an alarming rate. Moreover, increase in traffic congestion, burgeoning deployment of regenerative braking systems in the passenger cars and introduction of technologically advance RBS for two-wheeler are strongly contributed toward the growth of the market in the forthcoming timeline.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Regenerative Braking System Market Analysis, 2020”, the Global Regenerative Braking System market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during 2021-26F.
Key Questions Answered in the Market Research Report:
- What are the key overall market statistics or market estimates (Market Overview, Market Size- By Value, Forecast Numbers, Market Segmentation, Market Shares) of Global Regenerative Braking System Market?
- What is the region wise industry size, growth drivers and challenges key market trends?
- What are the key innovations, technology upgrades, opportunities, regulations in the Global Regenerative Braking System Market?
- Who are the key competitors or market players and how they perform in Global Regenerative Braking System Market based on competitive benchmarking matrix?
- What are the key results derived from the market surveys conducted during the course of Global Regenerative Braking System Market study?
Get a free sample report: https://www.marknteladvisors.com/query/request-sample/global-regenerative-braking-system-market.html
Based on Storage Type, Ultracapacitor based RBS acquired the significant market share in 2019 as it provides better performance capability. However, the demand Flywheel is surging at a considerable rate owing to rising spending toward the advancement of flywheel to improve kinetic regenerative brakes and its elevating adoption in commercial vehicle.
North America acquired the majority market share in the Global Regenerative Braking System market in 2020. The US dominated the North America region. This is due to burgeoning governments inclination towards electric vehicle in order to reduce the emission of harmful gases such as carbon monoxide, increasing investment in electric vehicle supply equipment EVSE infrastructure entwined with significant rise in traffic congestion. Moreover, escalating deployment of RBS in passenger and commercial vehicles to improve fuel economy and introduction of technological advancement in electric passenger car RBS are anticipated to soar the growth of the market at a robust rate in the coming years.
The key players with a considerable market share in the Global Regenerative Braking System market are Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd., Autoliv Nissin Brake Systems, Continental AG, Eaton Corporation Plc, Maxwell Technologies, Mazda Motor Corporation, Skeleton Technologies, Robert Bosch GmbH, Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd, Nissin Kogyo Co., Ltd. etc.