The need for waste to energy is increasing in the Asia-Pacific region due to increasing volume of waste releases from the end-user sectors such as industrial, agriculture, and municipal due to rapid urbanisation and increasing government spending towards the set up waste to energy facilities. Entwined with this, increase in government’s focus towards the use of non-fossil fuel energy sources in the power generation mix in order to curb the emission of greenhouses gases, rapid industrialization and commercialization in the countries and perennial rise in the municipal waste releases from the residential, commercial sector are propelling the growth of waste to energy market in the Asia Pacific region in the forecasted period.
Key Questions Answered in the Market Research Report
- What are the key overall market statistics or market estimates (Market Overview, Market Size- By Value, Forecast, Market Segmentation, Market Shares) of Asia Pacific Waste to Energy Industry?
- What is the country wise market size, growth drivers and challenges and key market trends?
- What are the key innovations, technology upgrades, opportunities, regulations, growth drivers, and challenges Asia Pacific Waste to Energy market?
- Who are the key competitors or market players and how they perform in Asia Pacific Waste to Energy Industry benchmarking matrix?
- What are the key results derived from the market surveys conducted during the course of Asia Pacific Waste to Energy market study?
Get a free sample report: https://www.marknteladvisors.com/query/request-sample/asia-pacific-waste-to-energy-market.html
Based on Type of Waste, municipal waste sector acquired the major market share in 2019. The growth of the segment is attributed to escalating rate of municipal waste generated from the resident households and rise in the use of use of municipal solid waste as a source of fuel for energy by waste-to-energy (WTE) plants. However, various projects are announced by the government in the APAC in order to to treat the municipal solid waste and use them in energy production.
Based on Technology, Thermal Technology is growing at a rapid rate in the Asia-Pacific waste to energy market in 2019 due to the rising adoption of the technology in the waste to energy plant and burgeoning generation of agricultural and municipal waste due to robust industrialization and urbanisation.
Based on Region, Japan dominated the Asia-Pacific waster to energy market in 2019 due to the early adoption of waste to energy technology. The increasing the government’s support by escalating the use of renewable energy with an aim to reduce carbon emission, bolstering investment towards research and development in the technology in order to efficiently treat the waste and robust industrialization & urbanization which generating huge waste in the country. Thus, this is strongly contributing to the growth of the market in the country.
The key players with a considerable market share in the Asia-Pacific Waste to Energy market include Wood Group Plc., Babcock & Wilcox Co., C&G Environmental Protection Holdings Ltd., Covanta Holding Corporation, Hitachi Zosen Corporation, Everbright International Ltd., Green Conversion Systems, Inc., Plantec Asia-Pacific Pte Ltd., Hitachi Zosen Corporation, Keppel Seghers, Suez Environment Company, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd, Waste Management Inc., and Veolia Environment S.A, etc.