DevSecOps Market Introduction
The word DevSecOps or SecDevOps is a combination of development, operations, and security and DevSecOps is a set of software development practices that are employed to improve the delivery features of a system, such as speed, flexibility, security, and scalability. DevSecOps is considered as an evolved version of DevOps, which stands for develop of software for information technology (IT) operations. As relying on traditional, control and ownership-based security techniques can lead to failures in the digital world, a mounting number of IT organization and businesses undergoing digital transformation as adoption DevSecOps services and solutions.
DevSecOps is one of the latest trends in the IT industry. DevSecOps focuses on implementing the security aspect in all the software development procedures, such as conception, deployment, implementation, and maintenance, rather than only focusing on the application security. Leading players in the DevSecOps market are shifting their focus on various parameters of digital businesses, especially cloud infrastructure and business agility and aiming to offer new levels of development capability, cost efficiency, and scalability for organizations of all sizes.
Get Brochure of the Report @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=B&rep_id=4887
DevSecOps Market – Notable Developments
- In October 2018, IBM (International Business Machines Corporation) – an American multinational information technology company in the DevSecOps market – announced that it has entered a definitive agreement under which the company will acquire Red Hat, Inc. – an American multinational software company and also a leading player in the DevSecOps market – for approximately US$ 34 billion. This acquisition is likely to change the future of DevSecOps market dramatically, as IBM is likely to become the top hybrid cloud provider in the world post this acquisition. With the merger of two giants in the cloud business, the DevSecOps market is likely to undergo major transformation in the upcoming years.
- In June 2018, ThreatModeler Software Inc. – a leading provider of automated threat modeling solutions in the DevSecOps market – launched its new threat modeling solutions – Threat-Modeling-as-a-Service (TMaaS) solution. The company announced that the unique “as-a-Service” benefits of TMaaS, such as flexibility of XaaS models and cost-efficiency.
- In May 2018, Micro Focus International plc – a multinational software and information technology company in the DevSecOps market – announced the launch of its new IT Operations Management (ITOM) Platform. The company also declared that the ITOM Platform is the first ever IT operations platform that containerized microservices for the IT industry. The company further declared that the ITOM Platform integrates DevOps with AIOps, which can prove highly beneficial for large scale Hybrid IT environments as it improves the service delivery speed.
Some of the most prominent competitors operating in the competitive landscape of global DevSecOps market include –
- CA Technologies
- Chef Software
- Rough Wave Software
- Algo Sec
- Contrast Security
- Aqua Security
- Whitehat Security
- Threat Modeler
- Check Marx
- Continuum Security
DevSecOps Market Dynamics
Emerging Growth of the SMEs Sector will Redefine the Target Customer Base in DevSecOps Market
Large enterprises are leveraging their investment capabilities to incorporate DevSecOps services for improving their business efficiencies and security services to dominate the DevSecOps market at this moment. However, despite the current dominance of top-tiered companies as a leading segment of end-user organizations in the DevSecOps market, small- and medium-sized businesses will emerge as a popular target customer base for DevSecOps vendors in the upcoming years.
Increasing number of SMEs across the world coupled with a mounting number of digitally operating SMEs is likely to complement growth of the DevSecOps market not only in developed but also in developing countries around the world. For example, in 2015, 1.87 million SMEs were registered in U.K. and by the end of 2016, a hundred thousand more start-ups were added to the list, according to a report by the European Commission. Also in the United States, nearly 30 million SMEs have been registered so far, according to the U.S. Small Business Administration.
To get Incredible Discounts on this Premium Report, Click Here @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=D&rep_id=4887
Asia Pacific Region to Create Lucrative Sales Opportunities for DevSecOps Market Players
With the incremental industrial growth in the region, the Asia Pacific region is pegged to prove a highly profitable regional market for DevSecOps vendors in the coming future. Wide range of industrial sectors in the region are undergoing digital transformation with rapid advancements in technologies, such as Internet of Things (IoT), IT infrastructure services, and cloud computing. Amounting number of organizations and businesses have begun to adopt DevSecOps solutions and services in the Asia Pacific region, which creates a positive growth environment for DevSecOps market players.
Furthermore, the operations of at least 7 in 10 micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in Southeast Asian countries are mainly dependent on labor-intensive services, according to the ‘ASEAN Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) Policy Index 2018’ report by Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN). Thereby, this is likely to create more lucrative opportunities for DevSecOps vendors to improve penetration and capture untapped in the Asia Pacific region, in the upcoming years.
DevSecOps Market Segmentation
Based on the deployment of DevSecOps, the DevSecOps market is segmented into,
Based on the size of the organization, the DevSecOps market is segmented into,
- Large Enterprises
- Small- and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
Based on the components of DevSecOps, the DevSecOps market is segmented into,
Based on end-user sectors, the DevSecOps market is segmented into,
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Information Technology (IT) & Telecommunications
- Media & Entertainment
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Government & Public Sector
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Energy & Utilities
Request For TOC @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=T&rep_id=4887
About TMR Research:
TMR Research is a premier provider of customized market research and consulting services to business entities keen on succeeding in today’s supercharged economic climate. Armed with an experienced, dedicated, and dynamic team of analysts, we are redefining the way our clients’ conduct business by providing them with authoritative and trusted research studies in tune with the latest methodologies and market trends.